alternative.route
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting your ideas in lights (well, on stage at least)

Go down

Getting your ideas in lights (well, on stage at least) Empty Getting your ideas in lights (well, on stage at least)

Post  Sockworth Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:51 pm

I mentioned in an earlier post that I was considering getting involved in the Macquarie Law Revue. At this stage I don't know what the planned theme is (I doubt anyone does), but once I find out, I'll be sure to post it here so that if you would like to contribute any ideas that you think would work well with the theme, you can put them on this board and I'll do my best to relay them to the writing team. I'll be going to their 'bonding' weekend in July so I'm happy to sneak some of your ideas in if you'd like!

To show I'm serious, I'll even use this slightly naff forum emoticon: Suspect

Anyway, I hope all your end-of-semester bits and pieces are going better than mine. If I hadn't organised a couple of weeks ago to go out last night to see a friend's gig at The Basement (*plug*The Hipstones are awesome*plug*), I would have done nothing this weekend except a generative phonology assignment of fabled proportions.
Sockworth
Sockworth
Admin

http://alternativeroute.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum