alternative.route
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nose injury? please help! it hurts a lot!?

Go down

Nose injury? please help! it hurts a lot!? Empty Nose injury? please help! it hurts a lot!?

Post  jamesscot84 Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:19 am

at my basketball tournament yesterday i stepped up to take a charge and stop a girl from scoring and she pulled up to shoot the ball and i dont remember if it happened on the way up or down but i got hit in the nose and i heard something crack and it automatically hurt! i thought for sure i had a nose bleed but i didnt and i had to be asked to sit out and it was like electric pulses through my nose and i started crying it hurt so bad and i never cry. then the pain radiated up to my head and i felt kinda dizzy and kept spacing out. well today it doesnt feel much better. it still hurts badly and it makes my whole forehead hurt too but my problem is...its not bruised or swollen. i cant even touch it though without a lot of pain and today all i want to do is sleep and people keep telling me im not acting like myself.
what did i do? should i go to the doctor? and if so how soon?

--------------------------------
authentic watches
mens watches
jamesscot84
jamesscot84

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum